Friday, January 21, 2011

Some Me Time!

Because of my "Winter Widow" status I like to take some community ed classes.  They are a great way to get out of the house, have some me time and meet new people!  Tonight I am trying a Yoga, Tai-Chi, Meditation class that I am very excited about.  I've done a couple of different community ed yoga classes before and really enjoy those and am really looking forward to the Tai-Chi - Mediation part of this class!  The class is being offered through Willmar Community Ed http://www.willmarcer.com/ and they are offering 4 of these courses, I have signed up for one and if I enjoy it plan on taking the others!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited for this class!  Plus with it being -15 below on my way to work this morning and now snowing I need something relaxing to do!
I wish this beach is where I was doing my yoga!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment