Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

I know it's been awhile!  However, it's a New Year and a New Start!

While going through my 2012 Calendar and getting ready for 2013 I came across a magazine clipping I had saved and it had this great prayer on it that seemed like a great way to start 2013!  I am not sure who wrote this or where it came from - nothing was stated in the article.


May today there be peace within.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith!

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.

May you be content knowing you are a child of God

Let this presence settle into your bones and allow your should the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment