Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Way To Learn!

I knew who Sarah Palin was from all the Presidential election situations!  I didn't really know that much about her so I thought by reading this book I'd be able to learn more about her as a person & her views and standpoints on life.   I was actually intrigued by her and the quotes! I loved that this wasn't an overly long book - this was a great read to pick up & easily finish.

I really enjoyed the collection of quotes throughout the book that were organized into subjects like Crime, Education, Foreign Policy, etc.  We can all choose to agree with her on her opinions or we can disagree but this is a great book that will serve as a good reference for her political reviews - straight from her own mouth.  It's nice to be able to read her actual opinions and not what everyone else is just saying about her.

I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher at BookSneeze.com for my honest reviwe which didn't have to be positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment