Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday!

Today Jamie asks: How do you wish to nourish yourself?

So I started off by looking up the meaning of the word nourish as so many thoughts were running through my head & here it is:

nour·ish/ˈnəriSH/

Verb:
  1. Provide with substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition.
  2. Enhance the fertility of (soil).
Synonyms:
feed - nurture - nurse - foster - cherish - maintain

This seems so simple - positivity! 
However, after I sat a moment and thought about it - I realized we could nourish our body, mind & spirits in so many different aspects!
  I wish to nourish my whole self with positivity - this is such a huge factor in life & I am always working on this!  Being surrounded by positive people and positive things makes for a happy life!  I wish to nourish my body by eating better, and drinking more water (less lattes)!  I love yoga as well & wish I did this more often as this is a wonderful way to nourish the mind, body & soul! 

Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful Wish! Yes body, Mind, and Spirit! As you wish for yourself I wish for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wishes!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful positive wishes! As you wish for yourself, I lovingly wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to a very similar conclusion, Lacey - it's all about the mind/body/spirit balance :-)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh positivity. lovely wish. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. Jacs x

    http://keepapi.blogspot.com/2011/11/wishcrafting-wednesday-what-do-you-wish.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! positively... great. :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful positive wishes. As you wish for yoursel, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. as you wish for you, I wish for you too.
    hugs, fr Fargo, bonitarose xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the wish for move positivity; that's something I'm thinking about a lot lately. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete