Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten On Tuesday

1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
I wear contacts during the day & then in the evenings I usually wear my glasses - had them since about third grade

2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Garland to finish Christmas decorating!!!!!  WoooHooo!!!!

3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
Nope - not really I see it stop & move one!

4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I think if they are short & kept up they look nice - I would love them but with contacts they make me nervous!

5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football or hockey - I like fast paced action.

6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
Chocolate Gummies!!  Chocolate & gummy candy!!!!!!

7. Do you have any scars?
Yes - tons - don't we all?!!!!!!  One large one from a surgery & then one from an IV, one from stiches - this one I could go on & on about!

8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
Zoey is her name & it usually fits her - but sometimes we have to call her the white devil!

9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
Oh come on it has to be Fresh Prince!!!!  Or lately Reba - maybe that's only because that's what I watch in the mornings while getting ready.

10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
The swings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment