Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Month To Live

What if you only had one month, only 30 days to live!  That's the idea behind this book!  It's about what would you do differently, how would you act, what would change! 

This book is a nice and easy read, it has a nice format that is broken down into four sections; Live Passionately - living each day as if it's your last.  Love Completely - showing others love that transcends and transforms.  Learn Humbly - growing through your pain and problems.  Leave Boldly - creating a legacy that will impact generations!  Each chapter is 1 day and each chapter has at least one bible passage that relates to the chapter, it's meant to be read for 30 days, but I couldn't only read one chapter at a time - I had to read several every evening!  It is well laid out and has great content.  I liked that the authors had their staff partake in this 30 day event as well so it is more authentic I felt also.  It has definitely made me take time to slow down and really think about what and who matters in life!

I also liked that the book offers a website to go along with it.  The website is also full of great information an daily readings!  I can see myself re-reading this book and will definitely recommend this book to anyone!!!!!

I have received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review. This in no way has affected my review.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say HI! I am a fellow Brave Girl SR sister and I have just been hopping around looking at everyone's blogs!! Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete