Monday, February 7, 2011

You Know You're A Winter Widow When......

~You walk into the snowmobile store alone - get to the parts counter and they have your boyfriends parts laying on the counter for you to pick up!  I'm pretty sure they know be my name by now! 

~You know how to change the spark plugs on a snowmobile!  (I have no desire to ever do it though)

~Your significant other talks about a "can" and you know he doesn't mean a garbage can, a canned food product or a bathroom!

~Your significant other spends more time on the phone talking to the guys about 1 issue then you spend together all weekend!

~Your car sits outside in below zero weather but the nice warm insulated garage is full of snomobiles and snomobile parts

So these are just a few I could come up with off the top of my head and I'm sure there are more out there - I'd love to hear some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment