Monday, March 19, 2012

YUMMMMM, YUMMMM, oh yeah Yummmmm!!!

So I found this recipe on Pinterest this past week & brought it to a family get together & let me tell you it went over amazing!!! Escpecially by the kids!!!!!!

Funfetti Cake Dip
(serves 1-2)
3 tablespoons funfetti cake mix powder
2 tablespoons yogurt, plain or vanilla flavor
1 tablespoon whipped cream (cool whip works too)

1. In a small bowl mix together the cake mix and yogurt until smooth.
2. Gently fold in the whipped cream until combined.
3. Serve with fruit, graham crackers, or animal crackers to dip and enjoy your party in a bowl. :)

Now this recipe only makes 1-2 servings as you'll see above - I just kept adding until my bowl had about as much as I wanted & I served this with animal crackers - it was AMAZING!!!  Oh & amazingly easy to make!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment